Friday, March 10, 2006

What No Pics??




Okay so we havent quite moved into the 21st century.. we have 56k modem with DIAL-up.. and I dont even own a Digital Camera. YET. But what good is a website, even a make-shift fly by the seat of my pants one such as this without pictures?? Its hardly worth coming to.. so just to apologize to those of you who prefer Picture Books instead of ones with words.. I'm Sorry. Someday soon I hope to join the rest of civilization and be able to add more pics to my site. In the meantime. Use your imagination.

I am going to attempt to use some pics that we have already in my computer but they are from 3rd hand e-mails, so I cant gaurantee the quality. The first is of my 11 year old daughter dressed up like Paris Hilton.. she was "Beverly M. Hills" for Halloween.. and the other is of me. But I look kinda weird. Oh well.

Sorry the pics are so HUUUGE.. I havent figured out yet quite how to start over and choose the smaller option.

Enjoy!
Hasta La Pasta
MIA

No comments: