Thursday, March 07, 2019

CONFESSION

CONFESSION: 

I went through a season last year (albeit brief-relatively speaking) of rebellion.  I hurt my family and some close friends with my actions; but most importantly I hurt Jesus and my relationship with Him. 

The last 6 months have been so healing for me and my family & My relationship with Jesus is totally restored too! God is so good, and I am highly favored, with His Grace and Mercy. 

But lately the enemy reminds me of my wrongs. he makes me think I’m not worthy of forgiveness or to be used by God. he makes me start to doubt my assurances and feel overwhelming guilt and shame. he tries to instill anxiety and isolation. 

I am publicly asking for forgiveness from those who were affected by my choices but most importantly I am CLAIMING my position with Jesus. 

The following verse and song are what I have been ruminating on all day!! I hope you look up the actual verse and listen carefully to the song... & let Gods word be transformative. I know it has transformed me. 

Powell Paraphrase #10 

For I am certain, that nothing I have done, nor anything I will do, not a word I have spoken, a wound I have caused, a stupid choice I have made, nor rebellious action, nor mistake or error I have committed, could ever take away the Love that Jesus has for me, or the purpose He had when He died for my sins, His love for me is immeasurable. 

#GodsWordFTW 
#StrongLove 
#Jesus 

https://youtu.be/BzLusjo7-00



Romans 8:38-39

No comments: